Wednesday, October 22, 2008

bit O honey... bees



There's some chat about the fact that the supercollider in Geneva could cause a black hole or some sort of other physical anomaly . Maybe this could unravel the fabric of time and space, and thus open up a pathway to alternate dimensions ( see "supersymmetric string theory". Things could be like the Star Trek episode "Mirror Mirror" where we are transferred to an alternate universe where we would meet our "alternate" selves. I imagine that my "Evil Otto" would:

- wear lots of yellow gold jewelry

-listen ONLY to Folk music

-wear sleeveless shirts ( like evil Kirk did) or have a little well-groomed beard ( like evil Spock did)

I romanticize my evil counterpart, but more than likely I end up just being the same guy ( with a great head of hair... this would be the "evil" part).


"bit O honey... bees", 2008

6" x 6", oil on gessoed panel

private collection Pin It Now!