Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Red Rock Rose



Tonight is for big fun! The second season of "The Incredible Hulk" come out. David Banner ( Bill Bixby) is actually the entertainment part of that show. It seems every week that David gets some REALLY crappy job ( or even better...they make up jobs just to make him lose his cool...poison taster...bullet catcher...whatever), and gets REALLY involved with the lives of his co-workers ( by "involved" I mean he meddles...). If I turned into a big green monster everytime I got mad, I would probably turn down the job of snake wrangler.

-red rock rose, 2007

6" x 6", oil on gessoed panel

You can get on my mailing list by subscribing to my google group above ( I send out a note when I list a new painting) . Also, check out ottolange.com to see more work and get more info. Pin It Now!