Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm a Pepper


I have several things to say about this one. First, if you actually drank Dr. Pepper a 10:00, 2:00, and 4:00 you might not have any teeth or high level of kidney function after a while. Secondly, I have a relative ( who shall remain nameless) who actually had a brief "situation" with David Naughton ( the "I'm a Pepper" guy). I think she thought that he was going to take her away with him to Pepperland ( "we're in love and NO ONE will stop us!!").

Yeah, that never happened. I wonder what I'm going to call the second one of this series? Hmmm...

Incidently, there is no reserve on this one.

"I'm a Pepper" , 2007

14" x 14" , oil on gessoed panel

Click on the image to bid on this painting or to see my other work listed on ebay. You can get on my mailing list by subscribing to my google group above ( I send out a note when I list a new painting) . Also, check out ottolange.com to see more work and get more info. Pin It Now!