Thursday, November 09, 2006

Powerlines

I actually almost wreck my car looking up at the skies sometimes. I'm usually looking for really neat cloud formations, but powerlines always seem to corrupt the image. I've decided to stop trying to fight "city hall" and do a series of these as well. I love nature and all, but we are a part of the environment now. I'm sure that there isn't any comittee on the aesthetic integration of powerlines into the natural landscape, but...there should be.

"Powerlines", 2006

6" x 6", oil on cradled Masonite

Click on the image to bid on this painting or to see my other work listed on ebay. You can get on my mailing list by subscribing to my google group above ( I send out a note when I list a new painting) . Also, check out ottolange.com to see more work and get more info. Pin It Now!