Friday, September 14, 2007

My new name is...



There was a nice little article about Aron Packer in NewCity Chicago profiling him and talking about his current show. Here's a little excerpt from it:

"The anniversary show, which runs through October 13, also includes single works by many of the twenty or so core artists Packer represents—some emerging, others now mid-career. There’s a hilarious big pastel self-portrait by Otto Lange South as Flash Gordon brandishing a Wonder Bread instead of a ray gun. Renee McGinnis surreally places a London power plant amid luscious topiary. The sculpture "Shark Girl" by Casey Reardon Millard, which reared her ludicrous head at Art Chicago, is back, along with a smattering of folk pieces reminiscent of Packer’s beginnings twenty years ago."

From now on, I will only answer to...

Otto Lange South ( when I'm in the South)

When in Canada, I will only answer to...

Otto Lange North

When in London or France, I will be called...

Otto Lange Europe

I hope that this new plan will go smoothly for everyone and not cause too much confusion.

Thanks,

Otto Lange South - Midwestern ( I'm on the phone with my Uncle in Ohio...) Pin It Now!