Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Strawberries

This is funny. My wonderfully wicked little niece spends a lot of time over at my house. Since she was born, I've changed my diet to include lots of fruits and vegetables. I love beer, pizza, donuts, cookie, cake, candy, etc., but...I want to a least try to have healthy things around for her.

Okay, the funny thing is that I'm constantly finding the remnants of little snacks all over the house. A little arrangement of Goldfish crackers in the bathroom, or a tomato with a popsicle stick plunged into it on the porch. I found this EXACT placement of a half-eaten strawberry on my living room floor..."hey there sweetie, did we finish our picnic early?". Kids are Fantastic!

"Strawberries No.2", 2006
6" x 6", oil on cradled Masonite

Click on the image to bid on this painting or to see my other work listed on ebay. Also, check out ottolange.com to see more work and get more info. Pin It Now!