Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mason Jawbreaker

I love these. I've only chipped a tooth twice in my lifetime. Once was hanging on the roll bar of my Mom and Dad's International Scout II in the parking lot of a Big Star grocery store ( in Atlanta, GA), and I pulled up and chipped my front tooth. I was like 7 or 8 years old, The other was on one of these jawbreakers ( not these particular ones, but...). They should call them toothbreakers. Seriously, who is gonna work one of these things until their jaw actually breaks?

Incidently, Doesn't Mason Jawbreaker sound like a really cool action hero name?

"Jawbreakers in a Mason Jar", 2006

6" x 6", oil on cradled Masonite

Click on the image to bid on this painting or to see my other work listed on ebay. Also, check out ottolange.com to see more work and get more info. Pin It Now!