Friday, July 28, 2006

Victor Coffee Cup

Okay, these happen to be the greatest coffee cups ever. They have good weight. They make coffee better. Could it be the thickness of the rim? Could it be the ahead-of-its-time ergonomic handle? Could it be that I need to put less emphasis on the container for my coffee? Actually, no, its not the last one. Either way, these are cool.
I usually sign my name "O" and add a "6" on top for the date. Sometimes I incorporate that into the theme of the painting ( in this one its a coffee stain). I didn't want anyone to think I had an epileptic seizure when I was signing it.
Oh, by the way, there are a lot of knock-offs out there. The only ones that have that magic quality are stamped "victor" on the bottom. See? A little valuable information is included in every show.
"Victor No.2", 5" x 7", oil on cradled Masonite panel
Click on the image to bid on this painting or to see my other work listed on ebay. Pin It Now!