Tuesday, March 17, 2009

new website



I finally finished my new site. This took WAY longer than anticipated, and I owe a lot of thanks to my web designer pal Walter ( even though he could have been a little less... "Walter" about it). When you come over this week, I promise to feed you my favorite meal.

I also finished the book Facing Up: A Remarkable Journey to the Summit of Everest by Bear Grylls on the plane last Sunday. I spent 4 hours on the runway at O'Hare on the way back to Atlanta so... I had a little time. Apparently, the flight was delayed due to "inclement weather". I learned a couple of things this weekend:

-Bear Grylls is a total badass in like 50 different ways!

-climbing Mt. Everest is not for me.

- the definition of "inclement weather" is, in fact, a very light rain.

The trip to Chicago was fantastic, and I'll write about it later this week. Pin It Now!